Where are you at with blogging?
- What’s a blog? Isn’t that an online diary from the ’90s?
- I’m a business/nonprofit and I want to use blogging to share great content with my audience
- I’m an aspiring or beginning blogger.
- I’m an advanced blogger and I need help making more money with my site, or solving other technical problems
Whatever your blogging level, Imperative Company wants to help you be more successful! Here are some of the services that we offer:
- Blog writing: Perfect for businesses/nonprofits. We create articles and images that are keyword matched with your audience’s needs and post them on your blog 2-10 times a month. (Of course, you get to review and approve all content.) Establish yourself as an expert in your field with consistent, helpful content!
- Blog setup and design: If you’re starting out, talk with us first. Laying a good foundation with your site can set you up for long-term success. We’ll help you implement best practices so that you can start making money even if you don’t have a huge audience at first.
- Advanced blog management: Talk with us if you’d like a blog audit and ideas on how to take your blog to the next level. We can help with things like monetization, ads, search ranking, site performance/speed, email list building, and more. Definitely talk with us if you love to blog but you’re “not techie”!
Imperative Company has been the webmaster/designer for many blogs, including one that receives over 1 million views per month and generates thousands of dollars in monthly ad revenue. Whether you are beginning or advanced, we would be happy to hear about your goals!