Even if your restaurant has been closed due to COVID-19, you can keep serving your guests!
People gotta eat. They want the food you’re making.
Add online ordering so you can still serve your guests. Here at Imperative Co. we want to make it EASY for you to serve your guests with easy online or Facebook ordering.
Online Takeout Ordering Setup
During this summer we are slashing prices on the setup of our Online Takeout Ordering Services and you’ll pay no commission on your online sales.
- Make it extremely easy for your guests to order from your menu
- Get paid in person or online
- Receive orders via an app
- See how the Takeout Order form works on this site
- See how the Takeout Order form works on this Facebook page
This is normally a $199 service but we are offering it for $100 per location during this season. Please complete the contact form if you’d like more information on these easy takeout ordering options.
Farmers & Food Artisans
This online ordering service can also be adapted to work well for farmers and artisan food producers. Contact us for a demo.
One-time setup fee: $100 (during summer 2020)
NO commissions taken. You receive the full amount of your customer’s purchase.
Optional online payment option:
- Guests can pay in store or on location when they pick up their order:
NO monthly fees or commissions taken from order.
- Guests can pay online when they order:
$29/month and normal credit card processing rates apply (2.9% + $.30 per transaction)
- 1-2 day turnaround … be ready to take orders via the app within 48 hours of your order approval.
- Customers can order easily via your website button or Facebook. If you don’t have a website we can give you a link to your online ordering option.